Help us to help our customers.
We’re looking for people with empathy and understanding to handle calls and queries on behalf of our customers.
We need people who have the intelligence to understand that when someone calls in with a problem, they need someone who will listen and provide them with the answers and support that they need.
We are looking for talented people for customer service roles in our inbound contact centres – we want people with the right attitude as well as the right skills.
This is a full-time role based in Shipley. You will be working 4 days during the week and doing one shift during the weekend.
What we’re looking for
- You don’t need to have worked in a contact centre. If you have a good level of spoken English and previous experience in a customer service environment, whether it’s face to face or on the phone, then we’d like to hear from you
- You need to be able to handle a fast-paced working environment
- You need the right attitude – You’re part of a team, be punctual and reliable
The role involves:
- Answering inbound customer service calls (The calls can be anything from tenants wanting emergency repairs on their properties to patients wanting to book NHS appointments to customers chasing online deliveries… if organisations deal with people, then we deal with their problems)
- Attention to detail – capture information, quickly and accurately, record onto the relevant system
- Follow a scripted process to determine the progress of a call
- Inform callers, explain processes and provide information by following scripts, ask further questions and record responses
- Finish the call, wrap up and get ready for the next one
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Constant training and development
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours available
- Dress down days… fresh fruit days…pizza days and much more
Please submit your CV by completing the form below.